Job: Security Guard
• Access Control for the clients location.
• Patrolling inside and outside as required in the post orders
• Ability to operate Security equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones, including Blackberry.
• Ensure that the Facility’s Safety and Emergency Procedures are followed in response to Fire Alarms and other Site Emergencies
• Undertake site specific training, follow direction and guidance from the management.
• Follow Post Orders
• Demonstrate judgment, common sense and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge in emergency situations
• Meticulous Record Keeping, Report Writing, Observation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• High School Diploma minimum
• Post Secondary Education preferred
• Police Foundation or Security Related Education an asset
• First Aid and CPR
• Provincial Security Guard licence required
• Two or more years industry experience
• Previous customer service experience
• Acting with professionalism and integrity
• Demonstrates an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace
• Motivates, supports and inspires co workers: builds strong positive relationships with others