PIPM offers one of the best Toronto Concierge & security services.
Concierge services for all condominiums in Toronto. Our selection process for concierge services is selective and specific for each client’s requirements.
- Customer service experience
- Minimum 2 years of concierge experience
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Minimum High School Diploma / preferably College Diploma in Hospitality and Service
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
- Clean appearance
- Conditional hire – upon completion of PIPM basic concierge training
PIPM Concierge training
Each newly hired concierge goes through PIPM concierge training which includes:
- Importance of first impression
- How to receive visitors
- Image and grooming
- Managing difficult situations
- Having right attitude and taking initiative
- Reception Management – appreciating excellent customer service
- Managing Communications
- Reception of packages
- How to deal with resident requests in professional manner
- Learning how to obtain necessary services required by residents within the local area.
- Access Control
- Tailored Services specific and individualized to the needs of our clients
- Valet Parking
- Receiving packages
- Making reservations and sending reminders
- Running various errands within the scope of work
Security Guard And Concierge Performance
How do we check on Concierge / Security Guard performance?
- Weekly summary reports.
- All concierges / security guards call on and off duty – to ensure punctuality.
- Daily site visits by the supervisor / management team – staff briefings, reviews of daily logs, incidents reports, and security log books.
- Addressing concierge or security staff concerns in timely manner with a proper chain of command process.
- Site procedures – all staff required to have an excellent knowledge of site procedures. Random tests are performed to enforce the importance of the site procedures and to evaluate weaknesses in order to supply additional training as required.
- Open line of communications so that any performance issues can be dealt with in a timely fashion.
All PIPM instructors and consultants have vast background in security & concierge services; they are comprised of former military special forces, police and industry leaders. All security training and consulting is performed by PIPM staff.