PPCT – (Pressure Point Control Tactics) & Hand Cuffing
Pressure Point Control Tactics & Hand Cuffing
Duration: 2 days
The objective of this course is to learn and demonstrate basic control techniques
- The security guard will learn against common resistance
- The security guard will learn subject control to gain compliance with the least amount of injury to the subject with the officer’s safety in mind.
- This course will reduce the need to use excessive force in controlling a subject thereby reducing liability.
- Improve self-confidence to defend one self against an attack
- The security guard will learn proper application of handcuffs and takedowns
- Search and escort procedures.
Click here to view other security training courses.Register Now